I. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Fulfilling our obligations stemming from the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) we would like to inform as follows:
Personal Data Controller
Your Personal Data Controller in QKIDS www.qkids.pl is TelForceOne S.A., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Krakowska 119, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the National Court Register, held by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000232137, Taxpayer ID No. (NIP): 898-19-67-851, REGON: 932674375.
Your data is processed according to the Regulation for the purpose of:
a) analyzing the quality of service and for analytical and statistical purposes being a legitimate interest of the Data Controller (Article 6 section 1 letter f of the Regulation);
b) receiving commercial information, marketing offers, including information on any discounts and promotions to the provided email address pursuant to Article 6 section 1 letter a of the Regulation, provided the consent was granted;
c) handling any email communication sent via a contact form, being a pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties (Article 6 section 1 letter f of the Regulation);
e) pursuing any other legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties than the one mentioned above, including e.g. identification, pursuit and defense of claims which are likely to arise in connection with using the website (pursuant to Article 6 section 1 letter f of the Regulation).
Your personal data will be processed for the time required to pursue the above processing objectives. Once the said period expires, the data will be stored for the limitation period of the claims likely to arise based thereon. If you grant your consent for processing, the data will be processed throughout the term required to pursue the data processing objective, no longer however than until the consent is withdrawn. The consent withdrawal can be effected any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. After the said period expires, the data can be kept until the statute of limitations for claims that may arise in connection with the website use.
The rights of data subject
You shall be entitled any time to withdraw your consent for personal data processing (if you granted it), to access your data and to demand its correction, deletion, processing restriction, transfer to any other data controller, not being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, as well as you have the right to object to data processing without affecting the legality of processing carried out pursuant to the consent before it was withdrawn.
You shall have the right to complain to the supervisory authority competent for the personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe data processing by the Data Controller is inconsistent with the Regulation.
Information on the personal data recipients
The Data Controller shall share your personal data solely with entities providing services for the Controller in connection with pursuing the said objectives, including e.g. the IT system providers, providers of services related to technical preparation, entities belonging to TelForceOne Capital Group and people performing tasks connected with sales and marketing processes. Moreover, the data provided by you can be shared with competent public authorities if this is required by the applicable law.
Obligation and effect of the failure to provide your data
The obligation If the data is provided on a consent basis, you provide it voluntarily, but the failure to provide it may result in your inability to use selected service options.
In any other cases data collection is required to pursue its processing objectives. The failure to provide could result in the inability to pursue the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
Automated data collection
The website in www.qkids.pl domain uses the following tools:
Google Analytics — it is used to monitor and analyze traffic on the website. During your visit to the website, the following data will be collected in an automated manner, including e.g. the browser type, the operating system type etc. The website uses also reports of interests and demographics from Google Analytics.
Google AdWords — it is used to carry out online campaigns in the search network and in the advertising network, using the mechanisms of advertising message targeting and remarketing. The website user can resign from Google AdWords service for displayed advertisements and customize the advertisements in Google advertising network using Advert Settings. Data derived from Google, based on external recipients’ interests or data (e.g. age, gender and interests), serve to ensure better matching of advertising messages.
MailChimp — an online platform for sending professional marketing e-mail campaigns in the form of e.g. a newsletter.
- The Administrator — this shall mean TelForceOne S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Krakowska 119, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, held by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000232137, Taxpayer ID No. (NIP): 898-19-67-851, REGON: 932674375.
- Cookies — means IT data, including but not limited to small text files, saved and stored in devices by means of which the User enters the Website pages.
- Administrator’s cookies — this means cookies placed by the Administrator, connected with service provision by electronic means by the Administrator via the Website.
- Third Party cookies — this means cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners via the Website.
- The Website — this means a web page or an application used by the Administrator to run the service, operating on www.qkids.pl domain.
- Device — this means an electronic device used by the User to gain access to the Website.
- User — this means an entity for whom the electronic services may be provided or with whom the Agreement to provide services by electronic means can be executed pursuant to the Terms and Conditions and applicable law.
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. This route does not allow any viruses or other undesired or malicious software to enter the Users’ Devices. The files enable to identify the software used by the User and customize the Website individually for every User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the term of their storage in the Device and the allocated value.
The Administrator uses two cookie types:
Session cookies: they are stored in the User’s Device and remain there until the session of a given browser expires. Then any saved information is deleted from the Device memory permanently. Session cookie mechanism does not allow them to collect any personal data or other confidential information from the User’s Device.
Permanent cookies: they are stored in the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or switching the Device off does not result in removing them from the User’s Device. Permanent cookie mechanism does not allow them to collect any personal data or other confidential information from the User’s Device.
The User is able to restrict or disable the cookie file access to their Device by changing their browser settings. If this option is selected, the User will be able to use the Website apart from the functionalities requiring cookies by their nature.
Purposes cookies are used for
- Website configuration, adapting the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages.
- Recognizing the Website User’s device and displaying the web page adapted to their individual needs.
- Remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface e.g. with respect to the selected language or region the User comes from.
- User’s authorization in the website and ensuring User’s session in the website.
- Correct configuration of selected Website functionalities, enabling in particular to verify the browser session authenticity.
- Optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- Analyses and studies, as well as the viewing audit.
Technical measures and your obligations
The website makes every effort to secure your data and protects it from any third-party acts. We use all required protections of servers, links and the Website. However, our actions may turn out insufficient if you fail to follow security rules.