If the received Goods are not in conformity with the agreement, the Customer who is the Privileged Buyer may exercise, at their discretion, their rights from the Seller under the warranty or guarantee set forth in the Guarantee Terms and Conditions. The Guarantee shall cover only selected Goods indicated in the Online Store.
In order to make a complaint, the Customer should, at their discretion:
- send a notification of complaint via email to the following address email@example.com and follow the instructions in the return email;
- fill in a complaint form at www.qkids.pl and follow the instructions contained in the form;
The notification of complaint should include at least:
- complete Goods including sets, free products;
- a proof of purchase;
- description of a defect;
- Customer’s request;
The product covered by the complaint must be packed in a way that does not indicate the contents of the parcel and so that the Goods are properly protected against any mechanical damage. If the dispatched Goods are packed not in accordance with the above guidelines, the Seller shall not be responsible for their destruction or loss.
The Online Store shall respond to the complaint within 14 days of receiving the device under complaint and shall inform the Customer about further proceedings by email. If the complaint is accepted, the damaged Item shall be repaired or replaced with new, full-value one. If this is not possible (for example because the product is out of stock) the website shall reimburse the Customer for the costs incurred or, with the Customer’s consent, replace the device with another model with similar technical parameters and similar value.
STATUTORY RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- A Customer who is the Privileged Buyer who has concluded the Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 30 days without giving any reason.
- The period for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement shall commence at the moment of taking possession of the Goods by the Privileged Buyer or a third party indicated by them other than the Carrier.
- The Privileged Buyer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by making a statement of withdrawal. The statement can be made on a form, a template of which shall be included in Appendix No. 1 to these Terms and Conditions and by completing an appropriate form in the Online Store at:
- In order to meet the deadline it shall be sufficient to send the statement before its expiry in an electronic form to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address: TelForceOne, ul. Krakowska, 119 50-428 Wrocław. This statement may also be sent in the parcel together with the returned goods.
- Returned Goods should be sent to the following address: ZWROTY – MoMi TelForceOne ul. Krakowska 119 50-428 Wrocław clearly marked “ZWROT” on the outside of the package.
- In the case of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it shall be considered as not concluded.
- If the Privileged Buyer has made a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the Online Store has accepted their offer, the offer shall cease to be binding.
- The Online Store shall be obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement from the Privileged Buyer, return to them all payments, including the cost of Delivery. The Online Store may withhold reimbursement until it has received the Goods or a proof of sending the Goods, whichever occurs first.
- If the Privileged Buyer, exercising the right of withdrawal, has chosen a method of Delivery of the Goods other than the least expensive usual method of Delivery offered by the Online Store, the Online Store shall not be obliged to reimburse the privileged Buyer for additional costs incurred by them.
- The Privileged Buyer shall be obliged to return the Goods to the Seller promptly, however, no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. In order to meet the deadline, it shall be sufficient to send back the Goods to the address specified in the Terms and Conditions before the deadline.
- The returned Goods must be new, have no signs of use and be suitable for resale.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer.
- The right of withdrawal shall not apply to, i.a., the agreement:
- in which the subject of contractual obligations is a non-prefabricated item, produced according to Customer’s specifications or used to meet their individual needs;
- in which the subject of contractual obligations is liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- in which the subject of contractual obligations is an item delivered in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of contractual obligations is items which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparable from other items;
- in which the subject of contractual obligations is sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- for supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium if the contractual obligation has begun, with the Customer’s express consent, before the deadline for withdrawal from the agreement.