Does your curious child look into every corner of the house without paying attention to obstacles, while you observe that anxiously? We have something, that will restrict the space for the child a bit and assure you that they are not going to get anywhere dangerous, including stairs or the kitchen. This is when the MoMi PAXI gate comes to help!
The MoMi PAXI gate:
- Its maximum width (with extensions) is 103 cm
- The basic gate can be adjusted from 75 to 82 cm
- The kit contains two extensions: 7 cm and 14 cm long
- The MoMi PAXI gate is easy to install, does not require drilling in the walls or using any tools
- It can be opened both ways
- The MoMi PAXI gate has a double lock, preventing the child from opening it.
- The MoMi PAXI gate closes automatically when pushed delicately
- The gate does not close when opened to 90 degrees
- Its finish ensures it is safe for the child, it does not have sharp components.
- It conforms to the European safety standard EN 1930
- It has passed the tests and inspections carried out by the independent SGS testing laboratory
Why is MoMi PAXI unique?
- The MoMi PAXI gate has a broad adjustment range. Its basic range is from 75 to 82 cm. The kit comes with two extra components, 7 and 14 cm long, thanks to which you get as much as 103 cm width! Thanks to the broad adjustment range and replaceable components, the MoMi PAXI gate is universal and can easily be adjusted to your room’s requirements.
- The gate is easy to use and does not need any tools to install! It can be fixed with delivered expansion bolts.
- The MoMi PAXI gate is made from high-quality materials, making it strong, durable and resistant to damage.
- To ensure your comfort and universal use, the MoMi PAXI gate is designed to be opened both ways. What is more, it closes automatically when pulled delicately, ensuring you do not need to bend down when carrying the child.
- The gate does not close automatically when opened to 90 degrees. Thanks to that, you can move freely between the rooms when the child is not at home or you want to carry something.
- The MoMi PAXI gate is absolutely safe. The double lock will not be overcome by the child! What is more, it passed several tests and inspections, resulting in the certificate of conformity with the European safety standard EN 1930.
The MoMi PAXI gate has passed the tests and inspections carried out by the independent SGS testing laboratory.
I am certain that the MoMi PAXI gate will be appreciated by all of you! It is because the child’s safety is a priority not only for MoMi, but for every mum! .