Are you carrying, hugging, singing lullabies and it does not change much? Does your baby not want to fall asleep? Let me introduce the best lulling assistant for babies — a humming and melody-playing MoMi LULU teddy bear.
In their early days, babies love sleeping to white noise which reminds them of the sounds known from their time in the womb. This quietens the baby down, pacifies them and helps them to fall asleep and their nap is also your relax.
Are you not certain how MoMi LULU teddy bear differs from an ordinary cuddly toy? Let me explain:
- MoMi LULU emits white noise, i.e. a type of noise with a uniform intensity. In practice, white noise masks certain ambient sounds, including talks or dog barking, which make it difficult to fall asleep or which wake the baby up. This is particularly true for newborns who fall asleep much faster and their sleep is calmer when they hear white noise.
- Pink noise — a unique feature of MoMi LULU which is not offered by an ordinary teddy bear! Pink noise stands for natural sounds of low and varied frequency, resembling the conditions in the womb. Those are sounds imitating heartbeat, breath, blood flow, as well as ambient sounds muffled by amniotic fluid. Pink noise allows the baby to return where they felt best, i.e. to the womb. This improves their sense of safety which has a positive impact on their sleep.
- Apart from soothing noises, MoMi LULU plays soft, lulling melodies as well. This is an excellent help when falling asleep not only for babies, but also for older children.
- Music and noise of moderate loudness, safe for the child. The sounds of MoMi LULU are just 55dB loud, which is less than in other similar toys.
MoMi LULU is a multi-purpose friend of the baby and the mum. Just look at its advantages:
- Different sounds: white noise, pink noise, heartbeat, melodies
- 55 dB volume safe for the baby
- Automatic switch-off in 30 minutes
- Sensory, rustling ears
- Teether legs
- LEDs in cheeks
- Universal holder for hanging
- Battery operated
MoMi LULU hums, plays melodies, lights, loves to cuddle and I am certain that it will become your baby’s best friend in no time at all! And you, the mum, will get a reliable lulling assistant. So how about taking a nap?